Principal Analog Design Engineer
We are looking for highly qualified Image Sensor Analog Design lead to help design, develop, and launch next generation Image Sensors and related technologies. The candidate should have strong fundamentals in analog circuit design and in-depth understanding to architect sensors for given specifications. The candidate should have the capability to lead, design and develop analog circuits, as well as experience in debugging/verifying design issues, plus capability to do analog layout.
As Principal Analog Circuit Design Engineer, you will:
- Design and architect image sensors and related silicon/system designs.
- Work on PRD, negotiate design targets and specifications, and drive design execution, silicon validation and productization.
- Evaluate and propose alternate image sensor technologies and read out schemes.
- Evaluate power/ performance trade-offs of each, and complexities of implementation.
- Work on detailed transistor level design of analog and mixed signal circuits for CMOS image sensors.
- Perform the whole chip simulation along with the block level, transistor level schematic simulations.
- Perform the block level and transistor level layout design and optimization of sensor array readout circuits using CAD tools like Cadence Virtuoso and Calibre.
- Collaborate with verification, process, test, and application engineers to debug, characterize and optimize performance of fabricated image sensors and successfully bring new products from initial concept through release.
- Propose innovative and creative solutions where necessary to meet customer needs.
- New circuit R&D to be ahead of current technology.
- Instruct and guide less experienced engineers when necessary.
- Must have experience/knowledge in analog circuits, digital circuits and semiconductor device physics.
- Be familiar with image sensor manufacturing technology, image sensor performance metrics, image sensor usage and integration into camera systems.
- Experience/knowledge in CMOS image sensor readout circuit design.
- Experience/knowledge in image sensor and camera system is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 plus years of relevant experience.
- MSEE or equivalent