- Work on data analysis on automotive test data.
- Create scripts to automate data analysis using internal tools.
- Drive and improve product, test, and automotive quality processes.
- Assure quality throughout the product lifecycle: product development, manufacturing, failure analysis, and production releases, servicing and data analysis.
- Lead automotive quality improvement initiatives, implement proactive actions to reduce test quality incidents.
- Drive automotive customer problem analysis, corrective actions, compose and issue reports.
- Drive failure analysis on OmniVision’s image products, issue failure analysis reports, and present to all levels of management.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE or related field, and 2 years of experience in quality assurance. A Master’s degree in the same disciplines is acceptable in lieu of the two-year experience.
Required skills from experience or coursework:
Algorithm design and analysis.
C, C++ or related programming language.
Object oriented analysis and design.