Analog Design Engineer
- Join one of the world’s leading development teams for image sensors for autonomous cars.
- Design analog and mixed signal circuits for CMOS image sensors using industry standard CAD tools from Cadence, Synopsys, and Mentor Graphics.
- Implement block level transistor level layout and perform physical verification using CAD tools such as Virtuoso, Calibre and Hercules
- Debug, characterize and optimize performance for fabricated image sensor chips.
As an Analog Design Engineer, you will produce analog circuit solutions by: identifying project objectives and issues; researching analog engineering techniques and approaches; developing circuit, component and logic designs; verifying and validating designs through simulations and tests. You will design pixel array readouts, amplifiers, and analog/digital converters, signal processing blocks for noise reduction, temperature sensors, as well as I/O interfaces and low noise regulators for use in our Image Sensor products and similar specialty state-of-the-art products.
- Requires minimum a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with preferably 1-2 years’ relevant experience.
- Requires an excellent command of English as a working language
- Requires a separate cover letter explaining your motivation to live and work in Oslo, Norway.