Senior FPGA Design Engineer
Seeking a Senior FPGA Design Engineer who will be working closely with the Software and Hardware groups to provide the FPGA verification designs. This individual will be responsible for FPGA hardware design, System Architecture Design, Verilog RTL coding, NCSim, Synthesis, Static timing analysis, FPGA System bring-up s and On-Board debugging for high speed imaging products and verification platform.
- Require Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 2~3+ years of FPGA implementation experience.
- Experience with high-performance board design and layout
- Experience with Timequest Timing Analyzer for static timing constraints and analysis
- FPGA design with Verilog, synthesis, layout and verification experience
- Practical skills to bring-up FPGA designs, testing, measurement and debug on actual PCBs using Oscilloscope and Protocol Analyzers.
- MCU based system design experience
- Familiar with serial interface including UARTs, I2C and SPI. MIPI DPHY/CSI/DSI is a plus