Sr/Staff Pixel Design Engineer
As a Pixel Design Engineer on the Process R&D team, you will be responsible for:
- Improving pixel optical performance through optimization of pixel structure and process
- Developing and improving optical simulation capability and methodology for CIS pixel optimization and system modeling.
- Working with process and design teams to improve pixel optical performance and develop new pixel types with specific optical requirements, e.g. Phase Detect, DPD, NIR, ToF, LCOS
- Working with system level engineering and architecture to model and optimize devices, components and systems using OVT sensor and displays.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in pixel optimization
- Minimum 10 year experience on device based technologies including developing advanced processes; CIS process is a plus.
- MSEE or MS Physics or equivalent required; PhD is a plus