Product Validation Engineer
Product Validation Engineer is responsible for development of various CMOS imaging products.
- Wafer level characterization of CMOS imaging sensors
- Determines how to test product features
- Debugs initial silicon and validate design features
- Determines root cause of problems (process or design-related)
- Validates automated silicon verification with bench testing and measurements
- Correlates test results generated in Color Probe
- Explains rational of test in probe and helps determine most effective method to implement test with coverage, potential overkill, and test time being the biggest factors
- Determines test algorithms to target specific fail mechanisms
- Prepares detailed descriptions for tests required during design validation cycle
- Design/System Level validation of CMOS imaging products
- Knowledge in Device Physics or Imaging would be a Plus.
- BSEE or MSEE related field or equivalent work experience