(Staff/Sr.) Engineer of Product Engineering
1. Coordinate internal and cross functional project and taskforce of assigned products.
2. Improve process flow to cost effective and efficiency.
3. Interface with foundry fab and HQ/Taiwan product engineer on improving Si/CF/assembly/testing process and yield.
4. Co-work with design, QA, Application, RD, foundry teams, package team and HQ/Taiwan product engineer to drive new product to production by enlarge process window and solve Si/CF/assembly/testing issue.
5. Interact with foundry team and package team to help handle customer issue and CCN.
6. Co-work with RD and HQ product engineer to drive new product design/process/flow/methodology into production.
1. Master of EE, Physics or semiconductor related field or equivalent work experience with trackable leading IC foundry and IC design company.
2. Minimum of 3 years in Si process experience and familiar with CMOS process knowledge of SRAM, ASIC products and image sensor is plus.
3. Strong project management and problem solving skills needed.
4. Experienced on Si process integration and yield improvement, capable of device/reliability knowledge is a plus.
5. Experienced on CP/FT testing development knowledge.
6. Ability to work independently as a team player and project coordination.
7. Excellent communication skill and fluent in both English and Mandarin verbal communication and presentation.