RN Perioperative Care Unit (PCU) Per Diem
We are currently seeking a Per DIem Registered Nurse for our Perioperative Care Unit (PCU). This unit is responsible to prepare patients for surgical procedures. Pt populations include Cardio/Thoracic, Gynecology/Oncology, Bariatric, Orthopedics, Urology, Podiatry, Vascular, and General Surgery.
Shifts: Variable (Day & Eve required)
Hours: Variable 8,10, and/or 12 hours
Shifts and/or Call shifts are available Monday-Friday days/evenings and Saturday-Sunday days. Holiday call shifts are required per WSNA contract.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification.
- ACLS certification required within 1 year.
- Recent Surgical Pre-Admission and/or Perioperative Care Unit nursing experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Saturday rotation and call required
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer