OMC Patient Services Representative, Lake Hills Urgent Care, .75 FTE (Part-Time)
Shift will be 3 - 10 hour shifts / week-
Friday and Saturday 1145am to 1015pm.
Overlake Medical Clinics is currently seeking a Patient Service Representative to fill a FULL TIME VARIABLE SHIFT vacancy in our LAKE HILLS PRIMARY CARE AND URGENT CARE Clinic in Lake HIlls. Primary responsibilities include patient registration, scheduling appointments, answering phones, distribution of records through EPIC (the EMR system) and executing duties in a manner that provides excellent customer service for the patient experience.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of clerical experience in a medical facility preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer