Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
Overlake Clinics is seeking an experienced Gerontology Nurse Practitioner for our Bellevue Senior Health Clinic. Our providers emphasize prevention and wellness and are specially trained to meet the health and psychosocial needs of seniors aged 65 and older. The core team consists of Geriatric physicians; clinical pharmacists and Nurses with vast experience in taking care of seniors. Anticoagulation clinic services, nutritionists and physical, occupational and speech therapists are located a short distance from the clinic.
- Employed position with excellent benefits
- Three part retirement program with matching contribution
- Quality bonus program
- Malpractice + tail coverage
- CME allowance plus time off
- Significant growth opportunities with new clinics
- EPIC EHR plus advanced imaging services
Overlake Clinics is part of Overlake Medical Center. Overlake Medical Center is a 349-bed, nonprofit regional medical center offering a full range of advanced medical services to the Puget Sound Region. Led by a volunteer Board of Directors, we employ just over 3,500 people and have more than 1,000 active and courtesy physicians on staff. Equal opportunity employer.