Staff RN - Critical Care unit (.9 FTE) DAYS
.9 FTE (72 hours per two-week pay period)
12 hour Shifts
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Recent or current Critical Care experience strongly preferred.
- BLS & ACLS certification required, CCRN preferred.
The Power of Excellence
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer