Staff RN - Critical Care Unit (.75 FTE) DAYS
RN PREMIUMS: On top of base pay, we are offering generous shift and weekend differentials, BSN and MSN premiums, and specialty certification pay when applicable.
This is a .75 FTE, 12-hour DAYS position. Every other weekend required. Full benefits, generous perks and free parking.
Overlake Medical Center is currently seeking a Registered Nurse for Critical Care Unit. We are a 31 bed unit with a variety of specialties including open heart/thoracic surgery, neurology/neurosurgery, cardiology, pulmonary, trauma and general medical surgical. The CCU has been recognized by AACN with the Award for Unit Excellence. The Registered Nurse will provide direct patient care to patients and their families. We have a team approach to care and are fully invested in patient centered care. Our interdisciplinary team rounds daily to assess the needs of our patients.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Recent or current Critical Care experience strongly preferred.
- BLS & ACLS certification required, CCRN preferred.
The Power of Excellence
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer