Patient Care Technician/CNA - Per Diem
We are currently seeking Per Diem Patient Care Technicians (Certified Nursing Assistant) for a variety of nursing units for a variety of shifts.
These are Per Diem (on-call) positions. Various schedules are available. These positions do not qualify for full benefits.
Click APPLY to select your unit, shift, and hour availability.
- Nursing Assistant Certification (NA-C) required.
- Medical Assistant Registered (MA-R) also required post hire(Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure).
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training experience.
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers Certification (BLS) required.
- One year of experience in a health care setting involving patient contact preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer familiarity is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package
- Retirement plan
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Hospital discounts
- Employee Health program
Just a few of our employee perks:
- MetLife Group Auto and Homeowner's Insurance
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer