Staff RN - Cardiac Medical Telemetry (.9 FTE) Nights
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics in Bellevue, WA is currently seeking, engaged, motivated, and compassionate RNs to join our patient centric Cardiac Medical Telemetry/Post Cardiac Interventional Unit on NIGHTS.
Come join Overlake Medical Center’s Cardiac Medical Telemetry/Post Cardiac Interventional Unit as we prepare to move into our new 240,000 square foot tower.
In our commitment to providing exceptional quality and superior service to every patient and family member, we are improving our physical plant and creating a new, innovative layout to support the bedside nurse. We will offer larger single-patient rooms that combine the space for family zones and state-of the-art technology, enhancing the work of Overlake’s highly skilled medical providers.
The patient population on this fast-paced, 24 bed unit includes but is not limited to: R/O MI and Afib, post cardiac interventional patients, higher acuity and short stay IR patients, medical telemetry, GI, dialysis patients, general Medical Surgical.
.9 FTE (72 hours per two week pay period)
12 hour shifts
- Welcoming, compassionate, patient centered team
- Opportunity for career growth (transitional RNs – new to specialty, certification encouraged, advance clinical ladder)
- Supported by skilled cardiac, med/surg and wound care Nurse Educators
- Robust recognition program including Daisy Award
- Hospital Shared governance
- Innovative, approachable, supportive leadership team
- FutureCare – Campus renewal project. Unit moving into the NEW East Tower to open in November 2020
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification.
- Recent or current Tele experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
The Power of Excellence
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer