Endoscopy RN for Special Procedure Unit
Searching for RN skilled in conscious sedation and pain injection procedures for a temporary position in Special Procedures Unit. Requires previous pain procedure assisting experience.
Part time (0.4 FTE 32 hours bi weekly)
Shift: 10 hr
Mondays and Thursdays during July, August and possibly September
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- One year of Medical Surgical Nursing experience required.
- One to two years experience working with Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy procedures
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer