The per diem CT Technologist position provides backfill for CT staff who are on planned or unplanned PTO. He/she may be asked to cover a variety of shifts at the hospital location as well as affiliated OP locations on campus or off-site. He/she should have hospital-based experience including ED/trauma, inpatient routine CT exams including procedural, and OP CT. He/she must demonstrate excellent communication and patient care/customer service skills and be able to function well as a member of a team or independently.
Shift: per diem
- AA/BA/BS degree through an accredited Radiology program required or have satisfactorily completed a formal military or hospital-based radiology technologist training program
- ARRT(R) registry required upon hire.
- Washington State certification as a Radiologic Technologist (RT) is required upon hire.
- ARRT(CT) advanced registry required within 6 months of employment as a CT technologist
- Minimum 1 year experience as a medical imaging technologist preferred. Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification required upon hire
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer