Patient Care Technician/Sitter (NA-C)- Float Pool - .6 FTE 12 hour Night Shift
This is a .6 FTE night Shift, 12hr shift position. Requires working every other weekend. Full benefits, free parking, and generous perks!!
The Float Pool at Overlake Hospital is a high-performing, energetic, compassionate team who enjoys variety, thrives in an independent environment, and demonstrates high levels of customer service throughout the hospital. We are seeking positive, self-motivated Patient Care Technicians who collaborate well with multiple departments to provide our patients excellent care and an excellent experience.
Successful candidates consistently demonstrate professionalism, a positive attitude, strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities, and great communication skills.
Float Pool PCT’s are highly flexible, and provide care and/or observation for a diverse patient population in various units, including Medical, Surgical, Orthopedics, Telemetry, and Critical Care. NA-C experience required, and hospital experience and/or nursing school experience strongly preferred. PCT's in the Float Pool enjoy regular training opportunities in a culture that recognizes professional growth and development.
- Nursing Assistant Certification (NA-C) required
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training experience.
- Medical Assistant Registered (MA-R) also required (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure upon hire)
- Health Care Provider CPR Certification.
- One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer familiarity is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.