Certified Medical Assistant / LPN - OC Bellevue Internal Medicine Associates, $3,000 Sign On Bonus
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
FULL-TIME, DAY SHIFT
Integrity Compassion Agility Respect Engagement
Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC (OMC), is currently recruiting for a caring, compassionate professional Medical Assistant OR LPN for our Primary Care Clinic. Some of the conditions you'll help treat and learn about in our Endocrinology clinic will be Diabetes, Osteoporosis, and Thyroid diseases. Endocrinology is a small department, but is co-located with our Primary Care clinic, so you're actually part of a large team! Specific experience in Endocrinology is helpful, though not required.
We offer employment opportunities with excellent benefits. We give our professionals the support and freedom they need to achieve an enviable work-life balance. We promote a patient centered team based approach to our care delivery ensuring that all staff members are working to their full potential.
- *3,000 Sign on Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement (including BSN & other professional/career development opportunities)
- FREE transportation options
- generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program,
- a bank of Extended Illness hours
- flexible spending accounts
- 3-part retirement program including a match
- employee discounts
- free parking
- and more
Working part of a close knit diverse community provides choices and prospects for professional growth. We offer tuition reimbursement, professional development classes, training programs and internal transfer opportunities to advance your career path of choice.
Overlake Clinics, (OC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Medical Center focused on adding new primary care clinics and expanding its physician network to better serve patients in convenient locations close to where they live and work. Overlake operates primary care and specialty care clinics throughout the Eastside, locations are on the hospital campus, downtown Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Redmond and our senior health center in Bellevue. In addition, we offer Urgent Care services in Bellevue, Redmond and Issaquah.
- Graduate of accredited school of licensed practical nursing required.
- Currently licensed in Washington State required.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- One year of clinic experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program or previous military training/experience that satisfies Washington state standards required. Medical Assistant Certification (MA-C) or Interim MA-C through WA State DOH required (the latter must obtain regular MA-C within 6-months of hire).
- CPR certification required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Some restrictions may apply