Endoscopy RN for Special Procedure Unit - per diem
Looking for RN for per diem work in hospital based endoscopy unit. Our Special Procedures Unit performs upper and lower endoscopy, EUS, ERCP, Bronchoscopy, EBUS and minor pain injections. Variable start times with 8 and some 10 hour shifts available. Will be required to complete procedural sedation education upon hire.
Shift: per diem
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- One year of Medical Surgical Nursing experience required.
- One to two years experience working with Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy procedures
- Experience in endoscopy preferred.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer