Acute Care/Trauma Surgeon
Overlake Medical Center, a 350-bed, trauma III, not-for-profit hospital in suburban Seattle is seeking an Acute Care Surgeon. Responsibilities include in-house coverage of trauma and surgical services. The successful candidate will possess broad emergency general surgery experience and actively participate in trauma/critical care quality improvement projects. Board Certification in Trauma or Surgical Critical Care preferred. This is an employed position with Overlake Clinics.
- Service includes 24/7 acute surgery coverage 7 days/week
- Shifts are 12 hours: 7 a - 7 p (day) and 7p - 7 a (night)
- Acute surgery service includes up to 4.5 FTE surgeons + 2 surgical PAs
- Busy trauma level III ED with nearly 50,000 ED patients and over 100,000 urgent care patients seen annually in our nearby centers
- Clinical space and support for surgical follow up care with assistance from PA
- Active robotics program including latest Da Vinci XI robot
- Opportunity to contribute to the creation of Acute Care Surgery program, be a partner to an established trauma orthopedics program
- Employed position with excellent medical and dental benefits
- Generous compensation model w/quality bonus
- Significant growth opportunities
- 3 part retirement program
- Top rated public schools
- No state income tax
- EPIC EMR
- Board Certified in General Surgery, Surgical Critical Care or Trauma
- Licensed in the State of Washington or license eligible
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) Certification required.
Overlake Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.