Hospitality Representative - Patient Meal Delivery
Responsible for service excellence relative to campus dining meal services (inclusive of patient and/or retail café services). Main responsibilities can include patient meal tray assembly/delivery, catering, café Barista, cashiering and general customer service in a retail café environment.
Part Time - Variable Shifts
0.75 FTE - 60 hours per pay period
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High school diploma preferred.
- King County Health Card Required.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.
- General computer (Microsoft Office) knowledge preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively required.
- 6 months retail food service preferred.
- Walking, pushing carts, lifting supply cases, stocking, bending, reaching
- Kitchen environment subject to hot/cold equipment, tray assembly, delivery, etc.
- Exposure to hospital environment including infectious materials/area, fumes, odors.
- Interact with dissatisfied patients, visitors and staff.
- Exposure to various typical kitchen elements such as heat, fumes, odors
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer