Nurse Educator - Per Diem
Are you an educator? Are you passionate about training and continually developing excellence in your nursing staff? At Overlake Hospital you get the opportunity to experience the power of possibility, the power to grow, and the power of fun!
Things are a little different here in a great way.
Why nurses love working at Overlake - "We have an exceptional team of people. We take great care of patients and we take great care of each other. It's a really supportive environment and the patients absolutely sense it... Nurses are valued here." - Chris West RNClinical Education Specialist - We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced, dynamic, Masters level, Registered Nurse with outstanding skills and experience in training and education to join our team and drive our ongoing commitment to excellence.
- Contribute to policies and nursing education at the core of patient care
- Help staff realize their career goals through professional development and clinical excellence
- Strategize for the future of nursing in our ever-changing health care environment
- Be part of a team of highly experienced nursing educators who do great things everyday
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required. MSN preferred.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Washington.
- Health Care Provider CPR Certification
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical experience preferred.
- Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles to support nursing education and training activities preferred.
- Experience in adult education, teaching, program planning, development, coordination and evaluation process highly desired.
- Experience in quality improvement efforts, facilitation and group process knowledge and skills preferred.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer