Patient Care Technician/CNA - Full Time (.8, .9 or 1.0 FTE) - Full Time Benefits
We are currently seeking full time Patient Care Technicians (Certified Nursing Assistants) for a variety of nursing units for a variety of shifts.
You have a choice between a .8 FTE (64 hours in a two-week scheduling period), a .9 FTE (72 hours in a two-week scheduling period) or 1.0 (full-time or 80 hours in a two-week scheduling period). All are fully benefited positions, including generous perks and free parking! Requires working every other weekend.
Click APPLY to select your unit of interest, shift preferences, and hour availability.
- Nursing Assistant Certification (NA-C) required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training experience.
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers Certification (BLS) required.
- Medical Assistant Registered (MA-R) also required post hire(Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure).
- One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer familiarity is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks:
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer