Staff RN - Infusion Suite
Chemotherapy Certified RN - Overlake Cancer Services
Come join Overlake Medical Center's new State of the Art Cancer Center! We are seeking a Chemotherapy Certified Nurse for our outpatient oncology infusion suite. Responsibilities include phlebotomy, port-a-cath access and de-access, IV Chemo education, IV hydration and discontinuation of CADD pump.
.8 FTE (64 hours per 2 week pay period)
Weekdays 8 hour shifts; 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
More about our new state-of-the-art Cancer Center HERE
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Graduate of Accredited Nursing Program
- Current Washington RN license
- Current certification in BLS
- Chemotherapy Certified
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Oncology Nursing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience in the administration of chemotherapeutic/biologic agents preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal/people skills.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer