Dishwasher (per diem)
Overlake Hospital is currently seeking a Per Diem Dishwasher to join our excellent hospitality team. Responsible for service excellence relative to ware-washing, pots/pans washing, trash/recyclables/compostables management, floors, walls, disposal containers, special project cleaning, floor mats and general cleaning of kitchen/cafes as assigned.
Per Diem - Variable Shifts
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS RELATIVE TO THE CLEANLINESS OF THE KITCHEN AND/OR CAFES:
- Maintain scullery room inclusive of daily dish-machine breakdown and cleaning.
- Wash pots, pans and kitchen utensils in power soak sink, finishing off in main dish-machine. (Use 3-compartment sinks process to clean when machine is out of service.)
- Maintain proper clean storage of all kitchen pots, pans, utensils, china, etc.
- Clean all trash, recycle, compostable and transfer carts weekly inside/out.
- Wash floor mats daily.
- Pull equipment on wheels out weekly to clean behind properly.
- Wash walls, ceiling vents, and assigned projects monthly.
- Clean and stock all hand-washing sinks daily.
- Sweep and mop floors daily.
- Clean special equipment as requested.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively required.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- General computer (Microsoft Office) knowledge preferred.
- King County Health Card Required
Experience:6 months environmental services related work preferred
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer