Nurse Manager Float Pool, IV Team, Nurse Staffing Office
Overlake Medical Center is seeking a dynamic Nurse Manager who is committed to employee engagement, excellent clinical quality, and an outstanding patient experience. This role has operational responsibility for the leadership of the nursing Float Team, IV Team, and the Nurse Staffing Office, in alignment with Overlake’s mission, vision and values. The Nurse Manager ensures consistent delivery of high-quality patient care and ensures designated clinical standards and budgetary parameters are maintained. With exciting projects in our immediate future, this Nurse Manager will have opportunity to collaborate with several innovation teams designing our future. This Manager collaborates with the Nursing Director and CNO to maximize department/service line potential and meet service expectations.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing; Master’s degree preferred.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington required. Health Care Provider CPR Certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical nursing experience required. Minimum of 2 years of prior managerial or nursing leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft programs, and previous Epic preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region. We've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
- Leadership Incentive Program
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2-part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks:
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.