OMC Patient Services Representative, DT Bellevue Urgent Care, .6 FTE
Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC (OMC) is currently seeking a .6 FTE Part-time Patient Service Representative (PSR) to join our Bellevue Urgent Care Clinic. Primary responsibilities include patient registration, scheduling appointments, answering phones, distribution of records through the EMR system and executing duties in a manner that provides excellent customer service for the patient experience
0.6FTE PSR for UC. Current hours are:
Tuesday and Thursday - 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday - 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of clerical experience in a medical facility preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Medical, Dental, and 2 part retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer