Program Assistant (Part Time)
Overlake Hospital Medical Center has an outstanding opportunity for a Part Time Program Assistant to join our team! The person in this role updates community education pages of website ensuring all class listings are current and accurate. Provides education/outreach content for Healthy Outlook and other print/digital publications and supports/distributes collateral as necessary. Works with educators to schedule classes/events, facilitate digital classes and approve all class registrations while providing a "high-touch" of customer service to internal and external audiences. Authorizes and coordinates all payment activities for community education. Tracks and reports class/educator statistics for monthly reports. Coordinates conference center space including scheduling, set-up, AV needs, troubleshooting and training.
Part Time - Day Shift
0.4 FTE - 32 hours per pay period
4 Hour Day Shifts
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High school diploma or equivalent required. AA degree preferred.
- One year administrative experience required.
- Knowledge creating databases to set up events, process registrations and required reports highly desired. Understand the reporting process and the relationship between reports and queries. Must be able to present a positive public relations image, in person and on the phone, to a diverse group of people. Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced customer service environment with frequent interruptions. Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Office Suite required. Demonstrated skills with Drupal and Content Management System (CMS) applications desired. Must be able to work independently
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer