Outpatient Recovery RN
Seeking experienced recovery nurse for hospital based 4 suite outpatient surgery department. RN needed for preop preparation, phase I and phase II recovery care of our outpatient surgical patients. Services primarily include Ophthalmic, GYN, General, Urology and plastics. If you are looking for a quick paced, friendly work environment, this is the place for you.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required
- One year of PACU experience required
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer