Physical Therapist- Cancer Center, Per Diem
Per Diem, Physical Therapist, Cancer Center
Evaluates and establishes prescribed physical therapy programs using Physical Therapy theory and skills to restore function, relieve pain, improve dysfunction, and assist the patient to his optimal functional capacity.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy required.
- Must have completed a professional curriculum in a college or university that is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Must be licensed in the State of Washington by the Division of Professional Licensing
- Oncolgy experience required
- Lymphedema experience highly preferred
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer