Manager Labor and Delivery
Overlake has a great opportunity for a Manager of Labor and Delivery. The Nurse Manager has 24-hour responsibility for management of an individual nursing unit(s), such that the delivery of high-quality patient care is assured and designated budgetary parameters are maintained. Works with the Nursing Director and CNS to maximize unit/service line potential and meet service expectations.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA www.orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Bachelor Science Nursing or Master’s degree preferred.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington required. Health Care Provider CPR Certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical nursing experience required. Minimum of 2 years of prior managerial experience preferred
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer