Patient Care Technician/CNA - Post-Op/General Surgery Unit .8 FTE, 8-Hour Evenings
Overlake Medical Center is currently seeking a Patient Care Technician for our Post-operative/General Surgical Unit (South 5). Our Postoperative General Surgical Unit is 36 bed for adult and short stay pediatrics. Includes vascular and general surgery, GI, GU, bariatric, head and neck and breast reconstruction.
This is a .8 FTE (48 hours in a two-week work period, including every other weekend), 8-hour EVENING shift position.
Full benefits and free parking!!
- Nursing Assistant Certification (NA-C) required.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers Certification (BLS) required.
- Medical Assistant Registered (MA-R) required post hire (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure upon hire)
- One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer familiarity is preferred.
- Excellent customer service.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer