Overlake Medical Center's Foundation team has a wonderful opportunity for a Development Coordinator! The person in this role is responsible for coordinating fund development activities, including donor acquisition, recognition and stewardship. Support Bandage Ball item procurement and event materials and logistics.
- Support efforts to strengthen and build Overlake's annual giving program, including Employee Giving, Grateful Patient Program, Pulse, and the Circle of Excellence.
- Coordinate stewardship activities for new and current donors, including donor welcome packets, holiday cards and thank you calls.
- Serve as the foundation's liaison with Auxiliaries and other designated groups.
- Assist with online donor acquisition and retention strategies.
- Assist with online and direct mail appeals including the Year-end mailing.
- Provide support for large events, including the annual gala; Bandage Ball.
- Coordinate donor acquisition and stewardship programs including Tree of Hope and Foundation collateral distribution throughout the hospital and clinics.
Full Time - Day Shift
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two years' previous fund development or client relations experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications required. Experience with Raiser’s Edge and content management systems desired. Exceptional verbal, written, and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize workload, work independently, and ability to handle a wide variety of projects with frequent interruptions.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer