Cath Lab RN - Per Diem
Overlake Hospital Medical Center is seeking a PER DIEM Cath Lab RN. We are looking for a dedicated team member with outstanding clinical skills and cath lab experience, who has the ability to multitask, stay organized and deliver excellent care in an efficient and compassionate manner. Invasive Cardiovascular Services provides care for patients having angiograms with or without stent placement (cardiac, cerebral, vascular). The RN will also care for patients who have pacemaker or defibrillator implants, electrophysiology/ablations, cardioversion, and tilt table tests. In addition, care is provided in IR for non-cardiac patients such as nephrostomies, vertebral augmentation and port placement.
The procedural area has 5 rooms and operates Monday-Friday between 0600 and 1730. All shifts are 10 hours. After hours and weekends are covered by the call team.
PER DIEM position
10 Hour shifts
DAYS + plus call for urgent cases - covering off hours (overnight & weekend)
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license.
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification.
- Two (2) years of Cath Lab experience required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Sheath certification required.
- Malignant Hyperthermia training preferred.
- Procedural sedation training required.
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer