OMC Patient Access Scheduling Coordinator
Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC (OMC) is seeking a full time Patient Access Scheduling Coordinator for our outpatient Call Center.
This position will be responsible for facilitating incoming and outgoing communications for Overlake Medical Clinics; providing efficient, accurate and effective customer-focused communication services. Scheduling routine and complex primary care and specialty appointments. Performing full patient registration at the time of the call. Answering routine insurance questions. Obtaining and verifying insurance eligibility and benefits for some same day and next day appointments. Obtaining current insurance information for new patients and notifies the clinic team of the visit. Working collaboratively with the back office teams through the messaging system and via phone call to ensure patient needs are relayed in a timely manner. Ensuring phone communication provides an exceptional patient experience.
FULL TIME - DAYS
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- one (1) year customer service experience required.
- Demonstrated strong customer service disposition required.
- 1+ years experience working in a high-volume call center environment preferred.
- Healthcare background preferred.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.