IBCLC RN - Outpatient Post Partum Follow Up and Lactation Nurse
Overlake Medical Center is currently seeking a Lactation Consultant - Registered Nurse for our Mom & Baby Care Center. The Lactation Consultant provides post partum follow up appointments for both mothers and babies after their hospital discharge as well as phone and in person lactation consultation appointments in the Mom & Baby Care Center. The RN need to be proficient in post-partum and newborn assessment as well as an expert in providing ongoing lactation support. 2 years of Mother Baby Unit experience is required. IBCLC certification is preferred and required within 12 months of employment.
Part Time (.6 FTE - 48 hours bi-weekly)
8 hour shifts
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Healthcare provider CPR & NRP required.
- Mother Baby Unit experience required.
- IBCLC certification is preferred and required within 12 months of employment.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer