Patient Care Technician (CNA)/Sitter- Float Pool- .9 FTE, 12-Hour Dayshift
This is a .9 FTE (72 hours in a two week scheduling period), 12-hour dayshift position that requires working every other weekend.
Full benefits, free parking and a variety of perks.
Float Pool PCT’s are highly flexible, and provide care and/or observation for a diverse patient population in various units, including Medical, Surgical, Orthopedics, Telemetry, and Critical Care. NA-C experience required, and hospital experience and/or nursing school experience strongly preferred. PCT's in the Float Pool enjoy regular training opportunities in a culture that recognizes professional growth and development.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (NA-C) required
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training experience
- Medical Assistant Registered (MA-R) also required post hire (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure upon hire)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required
- One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact strongly preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer familiarity is preferred
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.