RN Manager - Medical Oncology
RN Manager - Medicine Oncology Unit
Working for Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is a little different in a really good way. No matter what role you have at Overlake, we all touch the lives of our patients and their families in some way. We are an independent, award winning hospital. Overlake is big enough to be a leader but small enough to flexible and nimble in our ever-changing field. Here there is a culture of connectivity. Culture is a big focus and you can tell by how welcoming everyone is and all the smiles you see. Join a hospital that has the reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. One that is truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment. Be yourself, be bold, and join the Overlake family.
We have a great opportunity for a Nurse Manager. The Nurse Manager has 24-hour responsibility for management of an individual nursing unit(s), such that the delivery of high-quality patient care is assured and designated budgetary parameters are maintained. Works with the Nursing Director and CNS to maximize unit/service line potential and meet service expectations.
West 4 is a 38 bed Medical unit which specializes in Oncology patient care. Staff care for a diverse population of medical, oncology and overflow psychiatric patients.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing; Master’s degree preferred.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington required. Health Care Provider CPR Certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical nursing experience required. Minimum of 2 years of prior managerial or nursing leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft programs, and previous Epic preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region. We've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
- Leadership Annual Incentive
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Free parking
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer