The Cardiac Sonographer will be responsible for cardiac ultrasound on both outpatients at Overlake Medical Tower Suite 640, or Inpatient Echo on East 1, performing both stress and resting Echo, as well as TEE, and other procedural studies. He or she will be an excellent communicator, demonstrate excellent, empathetic patient care skills, and be a good team member.
Shift: Sunday through Tuesday or Saturday through Monday
10 hour shift, 06:30-17:00, or 07:00-17:30
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree required through an accredited program required OR have satisfactorily completed a formal military or hospital-based applicable training program.
- Requires Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) certification through American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) OR Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) certification through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). May be hired without certification if registry eligible. If registry eligible, must obtain certification within six months of hire date.
- Healthcare provider CPR is also required.
- Previous hospital experience desirable.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer