Overlake Medical Center is expanding our Hospitalist program and currently seeking a Nocturnist to join our dedicated Hospitalist team. This is a full-time position working 10 nights per month.
Bellevue, WA is in a thriving community with major high-tech and health care employers. Seattle's Eastside has a population nearing one million in the next 4 years. Overlake Medical Center is financially stable; discharge growth has been steady at 7% this year. Our outpatient clinic structure continues to expand with double-digit growth over the past three years. Overlake Medical Clinics (OMC) now employs 200 providers with continued expansion plans.
- Shift rate plus productivity compensation
- Annual performance bonuses
- Employed position with excellent benefits and retirement plan
- Malpractice + tail coverage
- Significant growth opportunities with new clinics
- EPIC EHR plus advanced imaging services
- Board certified/eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Completion of a US or Canadian Residency program
- Washington physician license
- Experience with EPIC or other EMR highly preferred
Bellevue is located in the center of the Puget Sound region, situated on 31 miles of rolling hills between Lake Washington on the west and Lake Sammamish on the east, and only 8 miles east of Seattle. The city offers breathtaking views of picturesque sunsets on the water and snow-capped mountains to the east and west. Bellevue is the second largest city in King County and the fifth largest in the state, Bellevue has 134,400 residents and 140,000 jobs.
Overlake Medical Center is a 349-bed, nonprofit regional medical center offering a full range of advanced medical services on Seattle's eastside. Led by a volunteer Board of Directors, we employ just over 3,500 people and have more than 1,000 active and courtesy physicians on staff. Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.