PACU RN 0.8 FTE NGHTS/EVENINGS
Integrity Compassion Accountability Respect Excellence
Overlake Medical Center is currently seeking a PACU Registered Nurse for our PACU team. The PACU is a 24 bed unit adjacent to the Inpatient Surgery Department, which accepts adult and pediatric post-surgical patients and provides care during the recovery period from general, regional or local anesthesia.
Shift: 0.8 FTE Nights/Evenings
Hours: 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Healthcare provider CPR/BLS Certification required.
- ACLS required.
- Two years experience PACU (Phase I Recovery)
- ICU or PACU experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer