Patient Care Technician/CNA - Medical Oncology - .7 FTE, 8-Hour, Nights
We are currently seeking a Patient Care Technician (Certified Nursing Assistant) for our Medical & Oncology Unit (West 4). West 4 is a 38 bed Medical unit which specializes in Oncology patient care. Staff will be trained to care for a diverse population of medical, oncology and overflow psychiatric patients. West 4 is a unit with great growth opportunity for further advancement in critical care areas.
This is a .7 FTE (56 hours per two weeks), 8-Hour Night Shift position. Requires working every other weekend. Full benefits and free parking.
- Nursing Assistant Certification (NA-C) required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training experience.
- Health Care Provider CPR Certification (BLS).
- One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer familiarity is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer