OMC Medical Assistant/LPN, Issaquah Urgent Care (4-5 Month Temporary Full-time)
MEDICAL ASSISTANT OR LPN – Issaquah Urgent Care
Full-time, 40 hours/week
4-5 Month Temporary Position
Integrity Compassion Agility Respect Engagement
We offer employment opportunities with excellent benefits. We give our professionals the support and freedom they need to achieve an enviable work-life balance. We promote a patient centered team based approach to our care delivery ensuring that all staff members are working to their full potential.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Working part of a close knit diverse community provides choices and prospects for professional growth. We offer tuition reimbursement, professional development classes, training programs and internal transfer opportunities to advance your career path of choice.
Overlake Medical Clinics, (OMC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical Center focused on adding new primary care clinics and expanding its physician network to better serve patients in convenient locations close to where they live and work. Overlake operates primary care and specialty care clinics throughout the Eastside, locations are on the hospital campus, downtown Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Redmond and our senior health center in Bellevue. In addition, we offer Urgent Care services in Bellevue, Redmond and Issaquah.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program or previous military training/experience that satisfies Washington state standards required.Medical Assistant Certification (MA-C) or Interim MA-C through WA State DOH required (the latter must obtain regular MA-C within 6-months of hire).
- Graduate of a licensed practical nurse program or previous military training/experience that satisfies Washington state standards required. Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN
- CPR certification required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of clerical experience in a medical facility preferred.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer