IS P.C. Analyst (Per Diem)
The Customer Service PC Analyst provides support to Overlake systems users on or off the Overlake campus in the following areas:
- Overlake’s personal computers
- Overlake’s PC applications
- Overlake’s PC operating systems
- Overlake’s network operating system platform
- Primary Help Desk Level 2 support
- Routine or daily procedures on all the above systems
- Handheld devices / PDA / Phones
- A/V Equipment Setup
The PCA will be expected to apply general and/or specialized knowledge and skills in the above areas as they pertain to Overlake’s systems. The PCA will also be expected to continually expand his/her knowledge and skills in all areas that relate to the specific needs of Overlake.
Per Diem - Day Shift
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in health care, business, computer science, and training and education.
A+ Certification and/or MCP would be a plus
- One-year prior experience with troubleshooting and maintaining PC software and network operating systems or one-year prior experience in health care or related field
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and effectively diagnose and solve systems users problems. Exceptional interpersonal skills with a strong emphasis on customer service; able to effectively deal with diverse personalities and systems. Excellent oral and written skills. Strong analytical, problem solving, and trouble-shooting skills.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer