Staff RN - Emergency (0.875 FTE, 10 hrs) Evening/Nights
*** BENEFIT ELIGIBLE ****
.875 FTE (70 hours per two-week pay period)
10 hr shifts
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification, ACLS, and PALS required.
- Recent or current Emergency Department experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer