RN - Radiation Oncology
Overlake Medical Center and Clinic is currently seeking a full time RN for our Radiation Oncology Department. The RN will work within the Nurse-Physician Practice model collaboratively with other members of the Radiation Oncology team in managing a caseload of patients receiving radiation therapy. Responsibilities include patient assessment, education, and symptom management. The RN will act as a part of a multidisciplinary team to provide continuity of care throughout various stages of treatment and follow-up.
FULL TIME - DAYS
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- Free garage parking
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN strongly preferred.
- Current Washington State RN license required. CPR certification is also required.
- Minimum three years clinical experience required. Experience in Radiation Oncology or Medical Oncology preferred.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize, problem solving and critical thinking skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft, EPIC, Varian/ARIA preferred.
- Oncology Nurse Certification preferred.
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer