Outpatient Psychiatry Services Manager
Outpatient Psychiatry Services Manager for outpatient psychiatry clinic, partial day hospital, psychiatry provider group, behavioral health / primary care integrated program, psychotherapy services. Psychiatry clinical experience preferred (RN, social worker, etc.). It is essential that employees be able to work effectively with customers, including patients, visitors, staff, volunteers, physicians and vendors.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience: Three years of physician practice management, ambulatory care center or other related health care management experience required.
- Professional Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current Washington State driver’s license required.
- Leadership Annual Incentive
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Free parking
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer