Senior Population Health Data Analyst
The Senior Population Health Analyst is a key strategic and operational member of the Eastside Health Network team. This role is responsible for population health and financial functions related to Eastside Health Network’s participation in accountable care and value based contract programs. Coordinates information with payers, employers, and providers. Responsibilities also include analyzing and aggregating data across multiple technology resources to bring together in an actionable format. Develop reports that result in cost and quality improvements. Functions as an administrative partner of the Cost and Utilization Committee.
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in Finance or related area of study such as Buiness, Mathematics, or Statistics is preferred.
- Minimum of five years experience with insurance health plan, physician practice (100+ physicians), or hospital performing health plan and hospital/physician financial analysis. Previous insurance health plan financial analysis experience preferred.
- Prefer advanced knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and risk based contract methodologies and terms. Prefer knowledge and experience with Milliman Medinsight or equivalent software tool. Proficient with SQL query language preferred. Familiarity with financial modeling, analysis and reporting required. Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Access and MS Excel required. Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with ability to disseminate information to a variety of users is required.
- Visualization of data using Tableau, Power BI or equivalent software
- Collaborate with other analysts to develop and maintain dashboards
- Present dashboards and findings to a variety of audiences
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer