Executive Assistant To COO & CNO
Executive Assistant to COO & CNOThe Executive Assistant to the COO & CNO is responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties and working independently to provide support to the Chief Officers. May support other direct reports and committees on an as-needed basis.
Demonstrated competency and proficiency in verbal and written communication using the English language. Communication skills to interface effectively with all levels of internal/external contacts. Demonstrated diplomacy and professional demeanor, including the ability to present a positive public relations image and the ability to relate to a diversity of people. Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of trust and confidentiality. Demonstrated ability to function effectively and professionally in difficult and/or conflict situations. A broad range of computer software utilization skills to provide word processing, data analysis, and graphics support; typing skill of 70 wpm minimum. Demonstrated organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently. Demonstrated skill in working independently, exercising sound judgment, establishing priorities and carrying out a variety of responsibilities with adaptability and focus on the priorities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Typing skill of 65 - 70 wpm minimum.
- Minimum five years experience in hospital administration preferred or equivalent executive office support experience.
- Fully proficient, intermediate to advanced level computer skills required. (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Email)
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective organization skills
- Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks simultaneously with interruptions and flexibility
- Ability to work independently with effective workload prioritization skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology desirable
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer