Clinical Research Coordinator I
Overlake Medical Center has an outstanding opportunity for a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our team! The person in this role implements and coordinates all aspects of assigned clinical research trials for key service lines and in alignment with the research program plan. This includes assisting with gaining approval for studies, developing and monitoring the study budget, providing education and support to staff and participants, coordinating department involvement, and clinical study data. Also involves recruiting, screening and enrolling clinical study participants, arranging follow-up visits, interacting with Clinical Research Agency’s and sponsors. Responsibilities may also include other functions related to patient and/or family interactions, as well as educating leadership and staff in departments that will be impacted by study implementation.
Day Shift - Benefits Eligible
Full Time - Monday-Friday
1.0 FTE - (80 hours per pay period)
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High school diploma or GED required. Graduate of a certified medical assistant program preferred. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current Washington State Medical Assistant-Certified or Medical Assistant – Registered licensure preferred. Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) and/or Certified Research Professional (CRP) required. If not certified, must obtain certification within 12 months.
- Two years of experience in Clinical Research required.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP’s), FDA guidelines and regulatory issues required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong computer skills preferred including word processing, spreadsheet and database use. Must have the ability to work independently and as a part of a multidisciplinary team, be able to perform multiple tasks, set priorities and manage time effectively. High level of interpersonal and organizational skills with attention to detail. Must have the ability to communicate effectively with Physicians and leadership/management team.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer